Holy Cow! or Fish! That's a big one'! Did you keep it and eat it?
Nice! I caught a brimm once..... fish are disgusting.
No we did not eat it we did not have anything to keep it in.
So basically you put a big hole in it then set it free. Where's PETA when you need them?
Good Catch! Way to hold onto that pole. If you hadn't you would have had a great fish tale. haha
haha, Carole, I think that's funny that we commented at the exact same time. Would this be one of those times, like on the swings, were we should yell "Get out of my toilet!!"
well Carole at least we set it free and not just bash it in the head with a boat paddle.
I wouldn't have done either...yuck! Heidi, get out of my toilet!!!!
That is a nice size fish. It is amazing the fight they can put up. Way to be patient and get a good catch.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Holy Cow! or Fish! That's a big one'! Did you keep it and eat it?
Nice! I caught a brimm once..... fish are disgusting.
No we did not eat it we did not have anything to keep it in.
So basically you put a big hole in it then set it free. Where's PETA when you need them?
Good Catch! Way to hold onto that pole. If you hadn't you would have had a great fish tale. haha
haha, Carole, I think that's funny that we commented at the exact same time. Would this be one of those times, like on the swings, were we should yell "Get out of my toilet!!"
well Carole at least we set it free and not just bash it in the head with a boat paddle.
I wouldn't have done either...yuck! Heidi, get out of my toilet!!!!
That is a nice size fish. It is amazing the fight they can put up. Way to be patient and get a good catch.
Post a Comment