I also bought a Jeep Cherokee Leslie and I drove 5 hours to get it. I knew what I wanted and this was the only one I found. For $4700 it is very nice....yes me and Spencer have the same kind of Jeep but mine is black and his is white. I think we are going to get stickers that say CHEROKEE BROTHERS.. but I am thinking we pay make some indians mad....ah who cares I'm not supposed to blow sunshine up anyones darkside.
9 comments:
Where in the blazes did you get the rims. Are they Bling-Blings?
The jeep looks nice.
Are you coming to the birthday dinner and party Monday night?
yea the jeep came with them on there. We sure will! What we having to eat? Steak??
Those wheels probably double the value of that jeep. I wouldn't get rid of them.
Have not decided yet. I was thinking about moms meatloaf and her potato salad.
Love
Dad
Does that sound okay
sure whatever you want is good to me!
I am going to sell the wheels for $700 and pay that amount on the jeep.
Sounds smart to me.
Dad
What?! No Grand Cherokee? Darn.
nope this was way cheaper than a grand cherokee and more reliable.
Proud of you for doing a yard sale. :) Never have done one myself. Not really willing to put in the work.....maybe some day. I heard you made a killing though. That's nice. :)
Post a Comment