I love tubing!
Glad you were finally able to go tubing with her brother! Looks fun!
Grrr.... Caitlin again. I keep forgetting I'm not logged in as myself...
hahaha failboat.
So what is the shute? It looks fun. I love tubing too. :)
It is a small lake in Ripley just off of the Mississippi.
Wow, there are a lot more neat places in North western Tennessee, than I remember there being....
don't make it sound that good. There is no beach at all where you can pull up and park. That is the only bad thing.
That does stink. So did you have to park and then walk to the lake? Or do they only have a boat ramp in order to access the lake?
yea only way to get to it is by boat.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I love tubing!
Glad you were finally able to go tubing with her brother! Looks fun!
Grrr.... Caitlin again. I keep forgetting I'm not logged in as myself...
hahaha failboat.
So what is the shute?
It looks fun. I love tubing too. :)
It is a small lake in Ripley just off of the Mississippi.
Wow, there are a lot more neat places in North western Tennessee, than I remember there being....
don't make it sound that good. There is no beach at all where you can pull up and park. That is the only bad thing.
That does stink. So did you have to park and then walk to the lake? Or do they only have a boat ramp in order to access the lake?
yea only way to get to it is by boat.
Post a Comment