Man, I wish we lived closer. You guys would be so fun to hang out with. I'm glad you have people that you can go and do things with...it makes marriage a lot more fun!
Glad you had fun even though you didn't break 100. It's ok, I stink at bowling too.... unless it's bowling on the wii, because I am an awesome wii bowler
I would have to say, you all look like a bunch of goofballs. :) I'm not very good at bowling, either, but it's fun nonetheless! hehehe, gangbangers, Dad. You're funny. :)
oh, and my favorite picture is the pretended bowling ball in the face. ;) Further proof that you stood in the goof ball line more than once before coming down here. :) hehehe
8 comments:
Man, I wish we lived closer. You guys would be so fun to hang out with. I'm glad you have people that you can go and do things with...it makes marriage a lot more fun!
Glad you had fun even though you didn't break 100. It's ok, I stink at bowling too.... unless it's bowling on the wii, because I am an awesome wii bowler
I never said I was good.
You guys look like a bunch of gang bangers trying to bowl
Dad
I would have to say, you all look like a bunch of goofballs. :) I'm not very good at bowling, either, but it's fun nonetheless!
hehehe, gangbangers, Dad. You're funny. :)
oh, and my favorite picture is the pretended bowling ball in the face. ;) Further proof that you stood in the goof ball line more than once before coming down here. :) hehehe
I am a gangbanger! What it is yo!?
Post a Comment