Monday, September 15, 2014

A little hike

This weekend we made our way into the smoky mountains to get away from the house since all we have been doing is painting and cutting trees down. We drove the Cade's Cove Loop and found a sign that said there was a 2mile hike to a water fall.....easy right? Well Cambree wanted to walk by herself so it was taking FOREVER by the time we crested the top of the ridge we were only half way and Cambree decided she was done and she wanted DADA Truck.....it was nap time. So now I got to carry a sleeping child down the mountain back to the truck. 



4 comments:

Chad and Carole said...

Fun! Way to get out and about. How's your back today? Bahaha!

The Chases said...

Its not really my back but my calfs that are on fire!

James and Caitlin said...

And with a face that cute, how could you ever tell that girl 'no'?

Bethany said...

I just love it there at Cade's Cove. I love how peaceful it is. What a fun family outing.