Ha! Wait until she's giving birth and you think your fingers are going to break in half...then we'll see if you have it in the bag! Sorry, this just made me think of our 3 kiddos and you know what? Chad got sick with each kid. I think it always happened when I got the epidural. Huh.
Give Ryan some credit. I think he will do a great job. Aaron never got sick with any of our kids. The only thing that was hard for him was knowing what to do while I was in so much pain. You still want to bring some crackers or something else to eat because they do not feed you.
8 comments:
Cute lady. How is she handling everything? How are you handling everything?
The little bump is cute. I can't wait to find out what your having.
She is doing better. she gets sick every so often. Mexican food makes her sick oddly enough.
I am doing great. I got this in the bag lol.
Ha! Wait until she's giving birth and you think your fingers are going to break in half...then we'll see if you have it in the bag! Sorry, this just made me think of our 3 kiddos and you know what? Chad got sick with each kid. I think it always happened when I got the epidural. Huh.
That Is why I will be wearing a hoodie backwards so I don't have to see anything
Get the crackers out for Ryan in the delivery room, he's going to passout.
Love,
Dad
Give Ryan some credit. I think he will do a great job. Aaron never got sick with any of our kids. The only thing that was hard for him was knowing what to do while I was in so much pain. You still want to bring some crackers or something else to eat because they do not feed you.
Lookin' good. It's always exciting when the baby bump starts to show. Hooray!
Post a Comment