Friday, February 12, 2010

POOR COOKIE

Well Wednesday I took Cookie to get fixed. Cookie, Daisy and Myself left that morning and dropped Cookie off at 7:30 am and while I was inside Daisy was having a fit, she hates being away from here brother. After we left we went to Mom and Dads to drop Daisy off so I could go to the Dentist and get a root canal.......yay =(......I got there at 8:30 and did not leave until almost 10:45 went to Walmart to get my drugs (oxycodine) and headed back to the house to get Daisy and then to go get Cookie from getting his nutz cut off, he was very sore and was not very happy with me. We got home in Ripley and we both crashed on the couch from our pain meds. BTW oxycodine is a very strong drug and I tend to puke when I take it.......good thing I quit taking it and I am just sticking to Ibuprofen.

7 comments:

Bethany said...

Yuck! Glad you are not taking the medicine anymore. Hope you are both feeling better and less pain soon.

Chad and Carole said...

Man, a rough day for men...hehehe
Hope you feel better!

sylvia said...

Does this mean that Cookie will leave the cat alone when he comes to our house. I don't know who to feel more sorry for the the cat or the dog.


Love,

Dad

The Chases said...

He might leave the cat alone but I am not sure

The Lairds said...

I'm glad you got him fixed as well.
How are you feeling now?

The Chases said...

I am a million times better. I am starting to get sick again but hopefully these vitamins I have been taking will help

The Lairds said...

hahaha, that makes me think of David when he starts to gets sick. He will start downing garlic pills and vitamin c like it's candy!!