Yeah! I bet you're also relieved to see blue skies and the sun shining on your soon-to-be house!
you have no idea! I love the progress they are making! He told us to have the shingles picked out and ready to go in a week.
It's nice to see your house looking vertical!!! ::) congrats on the progress.
You're not the only one having problems getting houses built this winter. It's been crazy where I work. Looks good. Make sure you let Leslie pick out all of the colors or else you'll hear about it later.Aaron
Oh trust me she is but I am lighting a fire under her butt so she will hurry up and pick stuff she is taking forever!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yeah! I bet you're also relieved to see blue skies and the sun shining on your soon-to-be house!
you have no idea! I love the progress they are making! He told us to have the shingles picked out and ready to go in a week.
It's nice to see your house looking vertical!!! ::) congrats on the progress.
You're not the only one having problems getting houses built this winter. It's been crazy where I work. Looks good. Make sure you let Leslie pick out all of the colors or else you'll hear about it later.
Aaron
Oh trust me she is but I am lighting a fire under her butt so she will hurry up and pick stuff she is taking forever!
Post a Comment