Ryan you should get a job for a car company for taking pictures fir there advertisements. Love the pictures.
Cool pics...unsafe driving.
I was watching the road Carole, I was not even looking through the lens...just point and shoot.
Nice job on the "point and shoot". I'm still gonna say that's dangerous! But you certainly have skillz! I love all the shots of your car. My favorite is the bridge one. Was the cop seriously taking a nap? That's funny!
I swear I left a comment on this yesterday...Cool pics! I like the 'point and shoot' angle you used for Leslie's car!
Yes the cop was out cold. I was gonna get closer but I didn't want him to wake up and me be standing there with a camera.
hahaha, that would have been funny!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ryan you should get a job for a car company for taking pictures fir there advertisements. Love the pictures.
Cool pics...unsafe driving.
I was watching the road Carole, I was not even looking through the lens...just point and shoot.
Nice job on the "point and shoot". I'm still gonna say that's dangerous! But you certainly have skillz! I love all the shots of your car. My favorite is the bridge one.
Was the cop seriously taking a nap? That's funny!
I swear I left a comment on this yesterday...
Cool pics! I like the 'point and shoot' angle you used for Leslie's car!
Yes the cop was out cold. I was gonna get closer but I didn't want him to wake up and me be standing there with a camera.
hahaha, that would have been funny!
Post a Comment