Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Childhood memories

After talking to Bethany lastnight on the phone it make me think.....

..........what are you childhood memories?

Mine:

-Dad letting me try and shift the gears in the Lebarron (which I failed at)
-Falling down the stairs in Magna
-Please stop cryin Ryan song (which I still hate)
-Dads snow ramps
-Jello snacks for pre-school
-being buddies with Carole for a day
-looking for santa out of the girls basement room
-Dad crashing the 4 wheeler in the hole in the field in Magna
-hiding in the crawlspace behind the toilet
-Mom working with me to get my "R" sound right
-getting in trouble for throwing a snowball at the bus stop cause I hit that stupid girl in the eye.

6 comments:

James and Caitlin said...

ha ha ha.... you hit a girl in the eye with a snowball..... the mental image is just really funny to me for some reason!

Chad and Carole said...

You're mean Caity....I bet dad was ticked when he crashed the 4 wheeler, I don't remember that...I always wondered what happened to it.

Bethany said...

I didn't know about you hitting a girl in the eye with a snowball. Do you remember her name?

The Chases said...

yea "rat" I got a freaking pink slip over that

Chad and Carole said...

ah, the lovely 'slip' system...I almost got a white slip from a sub once and cried my way out of it.

The Chases said...

I tried that.....it didn't work.