Thursday, June 19, 2008

Well Justin and I went out with out new used cars and took some pics...it was fun.

6 comments:

Chad and Carole said...

Thanks for the new post. My fav is the one of both in front of the glass front building. That looks like it's good enough for a commercial.

The Chases said...

that is the new library at DSCC (harvard on the hill)

Bethany said...

I have to agree that my favorite picture is the one in front of the new DSCC library.

What a NICE building and it really accents your cars well.

James and Caitlin said...

Your cars look good! And that's a surprisingly nice building to be on the DSCC campus...

The Lairds said...

Ryan you really have quite a talent for photography. Those are really nice pictures. Are the cars the same make and model, just different colors? I like yours better. Silver is so much nicer. :)

The Chases said...

yup the cars are the exactly the same just different colors! and thanks!