Monday, June 2, 2008

New Car


Well I sold my Jeep this weekend (I was spending $140 a week on gas) an went to Nashville to pick up this little gas sipper. When I sold my Jeep I made enough to pay off the loan and pay cash for the car.....ahh it feels sooo good to not owe money on a car!

20 comments:

Chad and Carole said...

good job, i'm proud of you

The Lairds said...

Wow, that's a nice looking car. I like it that you called it a gas sipper. hehehe. I wish I had one of those. :)

James and Caitlin said...

I'd like to trade mine in for a gas sipper... that's such a sporty looking car. Be nice to it. I'd hate to have to tell it how you treated your cavi. he he he..

The Chases said...

Caitlin sshhh lets not bring that up.....muhahahaha

Chad and Carole said...

You know, you're good at keeping secrets. I still haven't heard about the bee thing.

James and Caitlin said...

What be thing?

Chad and Carole said...

I don't know...a while ago everyone kept mentioning Ryan and a bee...I think. Then no one said what was up.

The Chases said...

Ok it was not a bee it was a fly I just thought it was a bee im sure that if you don't remember that story you could call and ask Mom and she would have a good laugh with you. (mind you I was very little when this happened)

James and Caitlin said...

OOOHHH! I remember now :) Surely you've heard the story carole? Ryan was a fraidy-cat around flies thinking they were bees that would sting him :) ha ha ha...

Chad and Carole said...

No, when I was little I tried to avoid Ryan. But now I want to call mom and get the scoop!

The Chases said...

and that is the reason I always had to hang out with you. thanks allot turd

Chad and Carole said...

Listen here, buddy. You had to hang out with me because you used to bug me to death so then I'd slap you around a little bit to keep you in line. And look how good you turned out...it's all because of me! hehehe

James and Caitlin said...

I have a feeling that the next family get together is going to be a fun one :)

Chad and Carole said...

Yeah, it is! Ryan are you coming to Naomi's baptism? Over the 4th of July.

The Chases said...

im trying to get things in line so I can

Chad and Carole said...

Well, I hope you can. After Caity and James are stationed somewhere who knows when we'll get the majority all together again.

Bethany said...

Like the car. How fast does it go from 0 to 60 in how many minutes? I am proud that you paid cash and are the holder of the title.

I don't remember the bee(fly) story either carole.

The Lairds said...

Okay here's the bee/fly story...... Ryan was stung by a bee when he was a wee little thing. So, every flying creature (including flies) after that scared the pants off him. Therefore, one time a fly was annoyingly flying around his head and he freaked out screaming "a bee, a bee!!!!"
There's the "bee" story. It's pretty funny now. But for, Ryan as a little kid that was probably pretty traumatic. :)

The Lairds said...

Ryan I like the picture of your car that you have on your myspace page. That's really cool photography.

Chad and Carole said...

you need a new post