Tuesday, June 24, 2008

cross your fingers

I have someone that is supposed to buy my bike today and if they do it will be the end of my debtness muhahaha.

18 comments:

The Lairds said...

Suuuuuuper-duper! Good luck! :)

Chad and Carole said...

Woohoo! Good luck brother! Does that mean you'll have plenty of money to come down to Beth's? I hope so. If not, I'll see you when I come home with mom and dad from Beth's!

James and Caitlin said...

Whoohoo! It's about time! That thing has been like a ball and chain to you!

The Lairds said...

So, did the guy buy your bike?

The Chases said...

yes they did $6500 cash moneyz!!!

The Lairds said...

hip hip hooray!!!!! I'm very excited for you. Are you going to celebrate? Being debt free is worth a celebration!

Chad and Carole said...

Yea, celebrate! Ice creams good enough for me but I don't know what you do for fun. Congrats!

The Chases said...

Me and Britt are planing to come down to Bethanys

Chad and Carole said...

Woohoo! Yeah! Awesome! Right on! We're so excited to see you! We're going to have so much fun! You know, if you still want to celebrate with ice cream, I'll celebrate with you.

The Chases said...

its a date!

Chad and Carole said...

Now, if you say 'it's a date' you better not stand me up! Pregnant women are very, very serious when it comes to ice cream.

The Chases said...

eww now im scared I am shaking in my boots!!!

Chad and Carole said...

First of all, you don't wear boots. We both know that. Neither do I. Too many memories of hicks with their pants tucked into their boots...weird. And it wasn't a threat, just a reminder.

The Lairds said...

Ryan, it was a threat. Pregnant women are very good at threatening people. It's the hormones. :)
I'm excited you and Brittnee are going to GA. I wish I could be there too. I hope you guys have a good time. :)

Chad and Carole said...

Heidi, speak for yourself. Some people aren't as vicious as others.

James and Caitlin said...

You? Not vicious???? I seem to remember a certain pregnant woman evily paddling my end of the canoe into the mucky, snake infested shore at a certain family reunion during a certain excursion to some waterfalls, and laughing while doing so!

Chad and Carole said...

Holy Cow! You have a warped memory. I remember someone screaming if we got within 10 ft of the shoreline and at the same time would stop paddling. We only drifted closer to the shore because I was pregnant and tired and couldn't do it alone. You shafted me! The laughing was because your screeching was just so funny! I thought you'd hyperventilate!

The Lairds said...

I remember that too. I also remember being pregnant myself and having to row you back home, carole. :)hehehehe. Although, hearing caitling shriek when you went near the shore was pretty funny. And witnessing you guys try to paddle your way to the falls was entertaining. ;)